Villa Infini is ideal for an enchanting vacation with family or a group of friends: at Villa Infini you can escape from the daily grind and relax in one of the most exclusive areas in all of Crete.
The luxurious 3-floor villa rental with 5 bedrooms can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people. It offers spacious interiors, guaranteeing privacy for all guests. Villa Infini is graciously furnished, with interiors and exteriors that blend perfectly with the outdoor surroundings. The large windows make for bright rooms and offer panoramic views to enjoy from all sides of the house.
Outside, Villa Infini is surrounded by 4000 m2 of terraced gardens with palm trees, decorative plants and trees. The large pool is exclusively for villa guests, and offers breathtaking views under the Cretan sun. Near the pool there is a large veranda for spending days outside in the fresh air, and enjoying lunches and dinners together.
The villa’s superb location is within easy reach of the surrounding towns and beautiful beaches along the coast. The nearest beach is just 1 km away in Elounda. Famous Kolokitha Beach and its crystal clear watersare less than 5 km from Villa Infini.
The splendid coastal village Agios Nikolaos is just 10 km away and is well worth a visit for its harbor and renowned pedestrian area full of shops, bars and restaurants. Mythological Knossos Palace, near Heraklion, is one of the island’s most interesting places, and is about 70 km away.
The beautiful island of Spinalonga (located right in front of Villa Marina) is easily accessible by ferries departing daily from the ports of Plaka, Elounda or Agios Nikolaos. The origin of Spinalonga dates back to very ancient times, when the Hellenic civilization built an acropolis on the highest peak. Later, in 1579, the island became part of the Republic of Venice and it was right the Venetians who built the fortress on the sea using the ruins of the acropolis. At the beginning of the twentieth century Spinalonga island became a leper colony and remained so until 1957, when it was abandoned and the leper colony was closed.