The villas are located at the Neochori village, at 240m altitude, only a few-minutes-drive from Stoupa, the touristic beach resort of Messinian Mani and other beautiful beaches of the “second leg” of Peloponnese. Villas Antonia are the best starting point to discover the picturesque villages of Taygetos and Mani, characterized by their traditional architecture and cultural wealth. The settlement is only 40km far from Kalamata, the nearest major city with an airport.
Villa Antonia 1 has a surface of 130 m² and can accommodate up to six guests and support personnel. The bedrooms are spacious, bright and fully equipped. Each has a king size bed, its own bathroom and is taken care down to the last detail, so that you can enjoy unique moments of pleasure.
The extra room for support personnel is also fully equipped and spacious for a comfortable stay.
The ground floor has a living room and an open plan modern kitchen with dining area. At the living room, a sofa turns into a bed, a linen closet and a W.C. The villa is fully equipped, so that you can have at your disposal anything you might need, and the internet access is free.
The terrace has outdoor furniture, for relaxing and al fresco dining. The large and bright areas of the villa, as well as the modern decoration offer the visitor a feeling of comfort and luxury, anyone wishes to enjoy during holidays.
Villa Antonia 2 has a surface of 60m2, one bedroom and it can accommodate up to four persons. The bedroom has a king size bed, its own bathroom and with its own balcony, so you can enjoy your personal time.
The ground floor has a modern kitchen with all amenities, a cozy living room with a sofa that turns into a bed, a closet and a bathroom.
The terrace of the villa is furnished with a big table, so that you can enjoy meals with friends or family under the Messinian sky. The stone villa with its modern decoration is designed in such a way so as to be comfortable, to take advantage of the natural light and provide you with everything you might need for a carefree stay.
Outdoors both villas have access to the beautiful garden, terraces with outdoor furniture and dining areas and the common swimming pool that will offer magnificent views and you unique sunsets.
• Upon their arrival, guests are welcomed with a basket containing wine specially bottled for Antonia Villas, along with local products such as extra virgin olive oil, honey and lado-kouloura (oil biscuits).
• Moreover, bottled water, fruits, espresso pods, filter coffee, Greek coffee, instant coffee, sugar, milk are also oferred upon arrival of guests.
• During their stay guests will have the opportunity to taste fresh organic eggs from the nearby village and freshly baked traditional bread from a wood furnace.
During their stay at villas Antonia guests could engage in a wide variety of activities:
• Magnificent beaches, such as Stoupa, an organized beach with fine sand, and a wide variety of restaurants and café-bars. Kalogria beach with the crystal-clear turquoise waters,is known as the place where the writer Nikos Kazantzakis lived in 1917-1918 and wrote the novel that became the famous movie “Zorba the Greek”. Delfinia beach offers stunning deep blue waters and Foneas beach is located where the homonymous lush gorge ends and has big pebbles.
• Kardamili town is known for its unique beauty. It is no coincidence that in this location (in nearby creek called Kalamitsi) Sir Patrick Leigh Fermor (1915-2011), the famous British soldier, traveler and author chose to build a house where he lived for almost five decades. He is the man, who is said to have inspired author Ian Fleming the famous character, James Bond.
• Agios Nikolas is the picturesque harbor of the area, a few kilometers far, you will see images of utmost beauty on the coastal route to Trachila. A bit further, Laconian Mani (Itilo, Limeni, Gythio), is a unique area to explore. A few kilometers away from Neochori you can visit the imposing castle of Lefktro that overlooks Stoupa and the medieval castle of Zarnata (as you leave Kardamili with direction to Kampos).
• The fans of cycling can rent a bike in Kardamili and enjoy the beautiful organized coastal route. For the enthusiasts of mountain activities, mount Taygetos promises endless thrills.
The rich list of activities, combined with high potential for relaxation and recreation make Antonia Villas the ideal destination so much for families, as for groups of friends with various interests, who wish to combine relaxation with adventure and outdoor activities.
License number: 1249Κ91000409501
|from||to||daily price||minimum stay|
|22 Apr 2022||30 Jun 2022||€935||3 nights|
|01 Jul 2022||31 Aug 2022||€1085||3 nights|
|01 Sep 2022||31 Oct 2022||€935||3 nights|